Inter personal skill Time management adaptability Tech savvy
This is where student experience comes in. In higher education, its key to prioritize the experience of students not only …
Shri Megh Singh College is considered to be one of the best institute of the University for its reputation ,peaceful …
As such , faculty refers to members of academic staff and faculty development here refer to the training of faculty …
The examination for degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, shall consists of eight semester , with intake capacity of 420 seats in each class.
Every candidate for B.Sc.(Ag) degree shall be required to pass in the all compulsory subjects according to syllabus.
- The tenure of study for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture shall be spreading over four academic calendar years and in each academic session (July to June), there shall be two semesters, each ordinarily of 20 weeks with 80 instructional days excluding the examination days and semester break. An academic calendar giving specific dates for admission , registration, examination etc may be decided and declared by the University before start of the session.
- The examination shall be conducted by means of written , practical , sessional and project / field reports (in case of RAWE during the VIII semester ).
- The candidates are required to pass separately in the theory , practical and sessional work and in the evaluation of project report in case RAWE VIIIth semester.
- The candidates have option of answering question through medium of the Hindi (Dev Nagari Script) or English.
- A candidate who passes all the subjects as prescribed in the scheme of examination of each semester and has secured a minimum of 35% marks in the aggregate will be declared to have passed and the division will be assigned as under : 1st Division : 60 per cent and above. 2nd Division : 45 per cent and above but below 60 per cent. 3rd Division : 35 per cent and above but below 45 per cent.
SCOPE OF B.SC. AGRICULTURE
B.Sc (Ag) course is a evergreen course but today India’s agriculture has become globalization and the idea of integrating. Indian agriculture with the world economy as getting support . well after doing B.Sc Agriculture you are choose a course as a landscapers, horticulturist and agriculturist are hired by hotel Industry, farm house and Holiday resorts to beatify by their surrounding. one can choose career under I C A R in the area of research A R S, S R F, etc.one can be come agricultural development of as a A D O, B D O in state agriculture department and field officer is a good job in banking sector, seed companies as a breeder plant protection officer etc.
B. Sc. Agriculture is a 4 year undergraduate course that primarily focuses on research and practices in agricultural science. dealing with disciplines in following :
- GENETICS & PLANT BREEDING
- SOIL SCIENCE AND AGRICULTURE CHEMISTRY
- AGRICULTURE EXTENSION
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND DAIRYING
- PLANT PATHOLOGY
- AGRICULTURE ZOOLOGY AND ENTOMOLOGY
- AGRICULTURE ECONOMICS
- AGRICULTURE STATISTICS AND MATH
- AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING
- SOIL CONSERVATION ( FORESTRY)
- N S S /N C C / PHYSICAL EDUCATION
|10+2(Intermediate) passed with Agriculture /Physics / Chemistry / Math / Bio With minimum 45%marks in aggregate|
Introduction: Outline of B.T.C. (Two years) Syllabus. Keeping in mind the present needs, expectations, child psychology, learning-writing process and child …
Click the links below for Online Registration For B.Sc Agriculture and D.El.Ed Courses on
Click the link below for Online Registration cum Admission Form Session 2020-21
Click the link below for Proforma for Re-Examination (Semester Exam May-2020)