3. Dear student inform that your B.Sc (Ag) VIII Semester (RAWE) practical examination will start on dated 21 September 2020 . See detail on college notice board .
2. Instructions for students related to Practical examination May -2020
1. All the students appearing in the practical examination should use face mask, bring sanitizer and bottle of water. 2 .No students should bring bag, baggies, mobile etc. 3. Do not touch things unnecessarily in the premises, spitting of pan, gutkha and tobacco is strictly prohibited, and there will be a fine of ₹1000 in case of camera or sighting.
4. All the students will sit on the prescribed seat in their room as per the meeting arrangement.
5 .Experimental examination files / records will inevitably bring any type of writing material will not be provided by the college.
6. All students will be present in the college at 10:00 am as per the schedule.
7. Changes in the examination schedule are possible so all students will visit the notice board daily.
8. Practical students of re-examination will be made with second batch, they will have to appear on the same day.
9. All the students will follow the rules of social distance.
10. All students bring the admit card of the previous semester and any one with ID proof.
Shri Megh Singh College Hathras Road Abidgarh Agra College Code – 541
Online Application are invited to the Direct Admission in B.Sc Agriculture ( session 2020 – 21).